7 November 2017

There's a Sheep in the Kitchen

Joan was over for a visit so of course she had to see Bob - by whatever means necessary. She didn't have time to walk to the field so while she was busy cutting my mum's hair I sneaked off and fetched Bob. I was just going to bring him to the door but then I had the idea of bringing him inside - only if he wanted to, of course, as he'd never been inside the house before.

Turns out I needn't have worried. He made himself right at home.


So huggable and soft.


And I will leave you with that glorious happy tail wiggle on repeat.


(And thank you to everyone who voted for Jess in the competition. She came third in that round and I hope that it was enough to get her through to the next one. Time will tell!)

3 comments:

  1. For a moment, we thought it was that Facebook video of teh sheepdog puppy who brought the sheep into the kitchen!

    Bob is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so peaceful and content. He trusts you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob looks so soft. Wish I could give him a hug, too.
    My fingers are crossed for Jess!

    ReplyDelete