28 September 2017

Hedge Hunting

It's that time of year again when it's time to spread some manure.




While Dad was busy with that, Jess and I went for a walk in search of the colour red, which was my camera club's assignment for that fortnight. We found some red berries.


Stay, Jess.


Stay.


She's always sneaking closer! I tried to photograph some details at the fence.



With the occasional interruption from Jess.


It was fun to focus on something other than the dog for a change (sorry, Jess).




But her Collie Stare™ was quite distracting at times!


A curl of barbed wire:


We came across a single branch with these beautiful curled leaves on it.




And by chance I looked over the fence into the river and two dogs were enjoying a swim!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. Jess's Collie Stare made me laugh. I don't know how you manage to get such crispe shots as the ones of the dogs swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fine pictures, as always. The photos of the dogs swimming are wonderful. Jess is beautiful. I know that intense look that collies have; you’ve captured it well.

    ReplyDelete