28 December 2016

Road Trip

Jess and I took the scenic route on our way to pick up some essentials for lunch this morning.



We came across a small herd of cows. There were claves...


...a bull...


...and a really stunning view.



I stood at the side of the road for over half an hour.


And there I stayed - there was no way I was getting into a field with this chap!


The calves were adorable though.




Everyone was very peaceful in the morning light.



I left them to it.


Jess really wanted to get out and run around, but it was much safer for all if she stayed put. Such a good girl.


Further along the road I couldn't resist stopping to photograph this pony.




At last we reached our destination.


When I have a dog with me, I will inevitably end up buying them a sausage from the deli counter (and a cheeky sausage roll for myself, cos that's how I roll). The dogs all know this.


We had some fun with the sausage pieces and the spare wheel. I asked her to wait, and as you can see she's really concentrating on not looking.


I said she could have it. She didn't need telling twice.





Within moments the sausage was all gone.


Jess still waits in hope for more upon the spare wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment