1 September 2016

Fergal's Yard

Meet Fergal. He's a spry 28-year-old horse.



There was something about his face - I couldn't stop taking portraits of him!


Such a handsome profile!



Now that both Fergal and I were warmed up, we headed outside. This part of a lorry made for an interesting backdrop.


There are some great red brick walls at this yard.


Green and summery - and Fergal looking handsome!



We headed into the woods - peek-a-boo!




Back in the sunshine.


After a short interlude in which it rained and Fergal ate his lunch, he was back in front of the lens.



I love these old buildings - they make for interesting backgrounds.




One of my favourites of the day - Fergal under the scrutiny of two cameras.


It was great to meet handsome Fergal. I was taking photos of him for three hours and he was such a good sport. Thanks to his owner, Victoria, for inviting me to visit.

2 comments: