26 October 2015

Man About Town

Ben was very excited when I had to go to town to run a few errands and decided to bring him with me. As soon as I had the car parked he wanted out!


There are lots of distracting noises and smells in the town, but Ben took most of it in his stride.


I had to go into the butcher's. Ben had to wait outside. Thankfully he had a good view of me through the door.


He was very happy to see me come out.


Outside the newsagents, we met the adorable Louis.


Errands completed, I realised we had some time left, so we walked to the other end of town.


As I was taking the following two photos, people were remarking that Ben seemed to smile when I pointed the camera at him, and that he must be tied to stay on the wall like that.



Well, if you read this blog, you'll know that standing on a wall is not bother for any of my dogs! I was really proud of Ben for staying on this occasion, though, because of all the distractions. Good man.

3 comments: