6 February 2014

Balls


Behold the face of a man who's lost a certain... something. Or things.


Yesterday Teddy spent at the vet's having... something removed. He's been increasingly hard to handle around the girls, and last weekend I met the end of my tether. So to stop all the fussing I booked him in.


Oddly enough, Teddy loves it at the vet's (or he did, before... this) and spent the waiting time in the morning swooning over a Red Setter (gender inconsequential). Then he was swooning over the nurse and licking her face.


When his operation was done I went to collect him. As with Ben before him, I was expecting a Cone Of Shame right away. Instead he only got one once we reached home and started trying to lick his stitches.


So a week's rest lies ahead for our Teddy - and a whole week wearing the Cone Of Shame too. I'll give him lots of treats to help him feel a bit better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Teddy, I went through this too. No worries pal, you won't miss them!
    ~Ryker

    ReplyDelete