17 June 2011

The End of an Era

Maths. English. Art. I.C.T.. Learning for Life and Work. Countryside and Environment. R.E. P.E. They're all over.

Because yeaterday, I completed my last GCSE exam paper, I.C.T., and left school for good.

Ben was on hand to help me revise for my last exam...

Come to think of it, that ICT file looks to be in a bit of a mess (but it's not the worst in the class, mind you!)

I revised for all of my GCSEs on this bed.

Ben tried his best to help me go over a past paper...

But Ben was a dog, and he couldn't read. So he got stuck on question 1C.

He thought and he thought...

And I didn't have the heart to tell him it was already written down...

But what now for me? 10 weeks of Summer holidays, that's what! I still can't belive it. Then (if I pass my exams) it's on to a Regional College. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck on those exams, though I have no doubt that with Ben's help you'll do just fine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws crossed for great results on those exams!
    Enjoy your summer:)
    What are you hoping to take at the Regional College?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Have a great summer holiday!!!

    Rosie still has two more papers to go :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are going to do GREAT on your exams! You have got the whole world in front of you and we know you are going to be a HUGE success!!

    All the best, BIG Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS from everyone at The Poupounette! We're sure you will have done really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Bet it feels good to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on completing this part of your journey! May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and good luck! Love the pictures of Ben and especially the one where he got stuck on question 1C!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete