2 May 2010

The Month of May

This post is for me to gather my plans for his month into one place, and you can find out what I’m up to:
7TH MAY 2010: Kim and Sheila will be four years old - hopefully a party with Ben, Kim, Sheila and Jack (if he behaves himself).
12-14TH MAY 2010: It’s time for the Balmoral Show! I’m so excited about this because I’m going to bring my camera to make a video or take photos or both!
31ST MAY 2010: A whole year of the Greenhill Farm website. It all started with pets...
SOMETIME IN MAY: Get the Shepherd’s Pie made!

About Balmoral
The Balmoral Show is just the biggest and best agricultural show in Northern Ireland. Held every year at the King’s Hall Belfast, the show attracts thousands upon thousands of visitors from all over the Island. On show are sheep, goats, cows, chicken, rabbits, horses, ponies, ducks, turkeys, donkeys, pigs and all sorts!


A new attraction last year was the food pavilion, a chance to see the local produce made into something tasty, for example, ice-cream.

We go every year - like a tradition - and this year is no different.

This year Balmoral is on from the 12th to 14th May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment