11 April 2010

A Threesome?

Sheila and Kim - that's the way it has always been. Just two dogs called the 'Sheepdog Sisters'. I suited them. But what now? Sheila, Kim and Ben. Uh... I could call them the 'Odd Bunch' I suppose. Just today I spent a whole two hours with the 'Odd Bunch' in the sweltering heat (this is what I do - compain about the rain and ask for sun, the when it comes complain it's too hot). Here's how I got to this point:

On Friday, Sheila and Ben went out and about, posing for photos.




It was hot, and Sheila and Ben soon got tired of sitting like angels while I pointed the stupid camera in their face and the gave them treats. So, Sheila went off to find some entertainment of her own. And what she found was the greatest toy of all - the humble football.


She teased Ben with it, letting him  come close, then running off with it in her mouth - much more fun than sitting still for treats.


Ball face.


Ben watches ball face.


Ben gets annoyed and starts chasing ball face.


Then on Saturday, I took Kim out with Ben and got some nice photos of Kim.


Kim has to stay on a long lead because there are lambs nearby and they will literally be killed if Kim gets at them - but don't worry, the rope is seven-eight meters long so she can still run about.

Then today I took all of them to Granny's garden for two hours and took lots of video footage - some of which is coming soon.

You can see these photos and more in the NEW! Galleries secion at the side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment