27 August 2017

Them Indoors

I have hardly taken any photos this month because the weather has been so atrocious. Thankfully there is still a small collection of lambs indoors to photograph on rainy days.

One of the twins, known as the 71 Sisters:


Mo:



Kerry Hill 71 Sister:


The Lamb With Joint Ill (she got better, don't worry):


The Boy From the Crate:


There is quite the collection of lambs without proper names.



The Kerry Hill's twin:


Titch, with only one horn left because he's been fighting:


Mo:


Titch again:


Lamb With Joint Ill:


Kerry Hill 71 Sister:


155:


Blind Lamb (that is not Bart):


Kerry Hill 71 Sister:


Speckles:


Mo:


I took these photos just before feeding time so as soon as I got out they wanted to know where their tea was.



I suffered for these photos. The lambs jumped up on me with sharp hooves and ate my camera, clothes and hair. But I survived and they were promptly fed!

1 comment: