9 December 2011

Circles of Confusion

I've become obsessed with the circles of confusion (instead of watch the people in Merlin, I'm watching the circles. It's so annoying. Gah!). Their very name creates confusion. Ironic, really. Basically, the out-of-focus area of a picture is called the 'bokeh'. The circles of confusion happen when the bokeh has little circles in it. Not so confusing now, eh? They're cased by large apertures. Confused again? Ah, well. I'm still learning so I'm not a teacher.

I found a bush perfect for making some confusing circles.

That one isn't the best example. See all of the circles behind him on this one? Those are the circles of confusion.

I love those circles and I think they're really pretty. Most of the time they happen by accident.

I NEED CIRCLES!

I think Teddy's getting freaked out by my outbursts. I'll stop now.

Ah, I gots the circles.

There are no circles indoors. *Sadface*

I think Teddy looks sad too.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me about those circles!!! You're definitely my teacher.

    The pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to string up the Christmas lights indoors, then you'll have LOTS of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the photos, even WITH the circles!! ;)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy does look a bit confused!

    ReplyDelete