16 December 2011

Balls of Wool... With Heads

That's what sheep are.

I took Teddy into a field full of sheep to see his reaction. There was lots of this:

A little bit o' this:

And even some of this:

Now, that last one is the most promising of the lot. That classic sheepdog pose - tail down, head low. Shame it lasted for less than five seconds, but at least it was there. It's something to work with.

You what now?

Not now, Ted. Later, when you're older. Maybe he won't be so easily distracted then.

Fly! Must catch it!

Sigh.

We'll just have to wait and see if this handsome devil can earn his keep.

I think he'll do just fine.

I think these cows agree.

And you may be wondering where on earth the sheep have been this past while as they haven't featured much. Well, most of them aren't at home but an out farm of ours and I just haven't had the opportunity to take my camera to them. They'll be coming home for lambing soon, so prepare for lots of sheep!

1 comment:

  1. Teddy is without a doubt the cutest puppy I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete